Monday, September 12, 2005

Why I Stopped Reading Geenie Cola's People Magazine

Can't you just see the heartache in their faces?

Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears

So there was this three story townhouse (totally cute!). I lived on the top floor, and my good friend had the bottom two floors. She was my pal. She came up for advice and stuff, you know. She was a total babe, but I was older and I wasn't into her that way. I just wanted to be friends. She also happened to be Britney Spears. So she started going out with JT and he was way cool and we would hang out the three of us and stuff, then I got to be friends with JT and we were pretty good pals, and we would do undefined guy stuff. It wasn't clear what it was but it was clear we hung out and stuff. Then he told me that it just wasn't working out with Britney, and he wanted to be friends, but he wanted to end it, so as not to hurt her. She was my pal too, but I had been watching them grow apart so I knew it had to be that way. She was really upset, but deep down she knew it had to be that way, and I tried to console her. She said I was a good friend and she didn't want me to be caught in the middle and she said I could still be friends with JT, but I should keep it on the down low a little bit because it was hard for her.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?? NO MORE PEOPLE FOR PINKO, THAT'S FOR EFFING SURE. Also, we never quite covered the "Cry Me A River" video, but I'm sure it would have been all good, because everyone was so understanding.